Marco's Blog

All content personal opinions or work.
en eo

Affordable Care Act: They Should Have Led With This

2013-07-16 1 min read marco

So today I received a letter in the mail. From my Health Care Provider, Kaiser. It was a message to warn me that Kaiser had spent only 77.6% of my premium on health care cost, but that the Affordable Care Act established that any HCP has to spend at least 80% of premiums on health care, and has to do everything else (administration, marketing, CEO salary) with the remaining 20%.

Now, that’s a move I can support! They really should have led with this!