OK, this is the latest on N900 and T-Mobile MMS. It works, but you have to figure out a few things. To save you the time and aggravation, here is my recipe:
- Download and install (via Application Manager) fMMS.
- In fMMS, go to Settings -> Internet Connection Settings
- Get the current settings from this page (they worked for me)
- You are ready to go
The settings (in the format used by fMMS), in case you can’t reach the page or whatever, are summarized below:
- Access point name: wap.voicestream.com
- MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
- User name:
- HTTP proxy: 126.96.36.199
User name and password are blank. Let me know if it doesn’t work for you!
[Oh, and by the way – the settings will work only if you are on the T-Mobile Internet connection. WiFi won’t work.]