The dice are cast, and the house is clean. From a process perspective, Wells Fargo says they just need the appraisal and the insurance policy, and then they can convert the loan. The appraiser is going to show on Saturday, while I am still waiting on Brad to come through with the final inspection (which was due out two months ago) to be able to get an insurance policy.
Sigh. Still a dependency on Brad. This time, it should be the last one. From now on, I can build on my own.